OUR NEWCOMER PROGRAM HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR YOU!
No previous vehicle buying experience in Canada? That’s okay, our Newcomer Program can give you the opportunity to enjoy a new Ford vehicle of your own.
Buying a vehicle is one of the first big purchases you may make while establishing yourself in Canada. Ford Credit is dedicated to help you every step of the way to ensure you get into the vehicle that’s right for you.
You can apply for credit under our Newcomer Program, if you are:
- a landed immigrant with a Permanent Resident Card IMM5688 or IMM5292;
- a foreign worker with a Work Permit IMM1102 or IMM1442 ; or
- an international student with a Study permit IMM1208 or IMM1442.
HELPFUL ADVICE FOR NEWCOMERS.
To make an informed decision, it helps to do a little homework.
MAKE A LIST OF YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS AND WANTS.
- How many people – and how much stuff – needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Which safety features are a “must have”?
- What are your fuel/kilometre needs?
- How much will insurance be?
- Do you want leather seats, an upgraded stereo or navigation system?
FIGURE OUT A PRICE RANGE THAT FITS YOUR BUDGET
Once you’ve decided what you’re looking for, it’s time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen. Be sure to set aside a current paystub or a confirmation of employment offer, as it will be required during the credit application process.*
LEARN ABOUT VEHICLE FINANCING AND APPLY FOR CREDIT
Once you zero in on the perfect Ford vehicle for you, it’s a good idea to learn about the Vehicle Financing process and compare different options.