The 2019 FORD ESCAPE at kamloops Ford
The 2019 Ford Escape is always up to the task at hand, whether it’s towing a 3,500-lb. (1,587kg) trailer, accommodating a full complement of passengers and their cargo, or moving along confidently on rainy or snow-slick roads. The Ford Escape offers great versatility, with rear seats that fold easily when the need for cargo space takes priority. The available Intelligent 4WD System adjusts torque distribution front to rear to deliver optimum traction while Torque Vectoring Control helps balance the power through selective braking. The addition of trailer sway control helps you tow with greater peace of mind.
The new 2019 Ford Escape is here for sale at Kamloops Ford Lincoln. We also have a number of pre-owned Ford Escapes from past model years, making us the top destination for Ford sales in Kamloops and in outlying Merritt, Clearwater, Chase, and Williams Lake, B.C. Come in for a test drive today!
FORD ESCAPE FUEL ECONOMY AND PERFORMANCE
Some drivers want maximum fuel efficiency, while others desire more punch at the pedal. That’s why the 2019 Ford Escape offers three engine choices: the 2.5L with intake variable cam timing (iVCT), standard in the Escape S (FWD); the highly efficient 1.5L EcoBoost® I-4, standard in the Escape SE, and available on Escape S (4WD) and the higher-performance 2.0L Twin-Scroll EcoBoost® I-4 engine found standard in the Escape Titanium, and available in the Escape SE. Both EcoBoost® engines feature Auto Start-Stop technology. And now—you can enjoy more time on the road and spend less time at the pump as the Escapes fuel tank capacity is increased to a whopping 61.7L.
The 2019 Ford Escape takes confident style into fresh territory with new exterior design cues, and forges ahead with improvements in driver and passenger convenience.
2019 FORD ESCAPE TECHNOLOGY
You could say the 2019 Ford Escape is one smart SUV. It has a number of available driver-assist features that make driving easier, including available features such as the Safe & Smart Package, SYNC®or SYNC® 3, SYNC® Connect with a Wi-Fi Hotspot, powered by FordPass™, BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Adaptive Cruise Control and Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support, and Enhanced Active Park Assist. FordPass also provides a smarter way to move and offers features like contacting your dealer and Roadside Assistance, finding parking and gas stations (while comparing fuel prices along your route), as well as connecting to your available SYNC Connect modem to:
– Remotely start your vehicle and schedule recurring start times
– Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely
– Check your approximate odometer reading, fuel level, and distance to empty
– Locate your parked vehicle
– As well as enjoy a Wi-Fi hotspot with the ability to connect up to 10 devices at once, up to 50 feet outside the vehicle.
THE 2019 FORD ESCAPE'S EXTERIOR
Exterior highlights include a bolder grille, sculpted hood, and athletic stance. Sleek sideview mirrors and dynamic new wheel designs add adventure-bound appeal, while eye-catching LED taillights and available LED signature lighting will take you from city streets to less-travelled terrain in style.
On the inside, you’ll find a new centre console with convenient media-bin to stow your essentials, an ergonomically placed gear shifter, an easy-to-navigate centre instrument panel, and a stylish three-spoke steering wheel. Of course, there’s plenty of storage capacity to accommodate your next trip.
FORD ESCAPE SAFETY
The Ford Escape is equipped with features that can help protect you in the event of an accident. The safety of you and your passengers is the top priority in the design of the Ford Escape.
- Standard AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™) includes Curve Control, designed to slow the vehicle down when it senses you’re going too fast for a particular curve.
- Standard Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) alerts you when your tires are underinflated (not available on spare tire).
- Personal Safety System™ is designed to help protect you in the event of a collision.
- Next-generation dual-stage driver and front-passenger airbags, a driver’s knee airbag, and front seat-mounted side airbags.
- Safety Canopy® System with two-row side-curtain airbags.