PREPAID MAINTENANCE PLAN
Prepaid maintenance can be a great way to save on your Ford service, and acts as a buffer against unexpected repair costs during your period of ownership. It can also help you to save on the services that are part of your vehicle’s regular maintenance schedule. Your prepaid maintenance plan will help protect you against the rising costs of maintenance and ensure that your vehicle will perform optimally at all times. It is an intelligent way to protect your investment for a cost of just pennies a day!
For more information or to purchase a Ford prepaid maintenance plan for your vehicle, please contact Kamloops Ford Lincoln for details.
WHY CHOOSE PREPAID MAINTENANCE?
- Fully Backed by Ford Motor Company
- Honoured at Ford dealerships across Canada and the US
- Helps you stay on top of your vehicle’s maintenance schedule and pay less for routine services like oil changes
- Quality maintenance by Certified Ford Mechanics using manufacturer approved replacement parts
- Remaining coverage can be transferred to the next owner if you choose to sell your vehicle, which can increase your vehicle’s resale value. Must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase of the vehicle.Excludes Limited Maintenance Plan.
- Prepaid Maintenance can easily be added to your financing plan.
There are a variety of maintenance plans to choose from depending on your needs. Ask us about your options during your new vehicle purchase and we will help you choose the plant that’s right for you! Coverage begins at the time of plan purchase and ends at your selected time or kilometer allotment. Plans may be purchased before 12 months or 20,000km from the warranty start date.
FORD MAINTENANCE PROTECTION PLAN (FMPP)
The FMPP covers all schedule maintenance on gasoline and diesel Ford vehicles including all items listed on the maintenance schedule located in your vehicle’s owner’s manual. This includes coverage of eight essential wear items (due to standard wear):
- Brake Pads and Brake Linings
- Brake Rotors
- Clutch Disc
- Engine Belts, Hoses and Hose Clamps
- Spark Plugs
- Light Bulbs (Excluding all LED lamps)
The FMPP Plus plan offers all of the coverage and benefits of the basic FMPP with the additional benefit of PremiumCar which ensures component coverage ofter your New Vehicle Basic Warranty has expired.
LIMITED MAINTENANCE PLAN (LMP)
The Limited Maintenance Plan covers your regular maintenance including engine oil and filter change, multi-point inspection and tire rotation for pre-owned vehicles. This plan is available in a number of service intervals and distances from a 1year/20,000km plan to a four year/80,000km plan.