Ford Extended Service Plans
Why choose a Ford Extended Service Plan (ESP)? When you decide to purchase or lease your vehicle, you want to have the peace of mind that your purchase is protected for the road ahead. Plus, if your New Vehicle Basic Warranty is nearing expiration, or has expired altogether, having a Ford ESP helps to protect you against unexpected repair bills, thanks to the additional coverage of many vehicle components.
Top Ten Reasons to Purchase a Ford Extended Service Plan
- Fully Backed by Ford Motor Company
- Honoured at all Ford Dealers across Canada and the U.S.
- Provides non-stop coverage
- Time, distance and deductible options
- Other than the applicable deductible, no out-of-pocket expenses for covered repairs
- Vehicle service by Ford factory-trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
- Helps to protect your vehicle and budget from unexpected and expensive repairs after your New Vehicle Basic Warranty expires by covering many vehicle components
- Includes Ford ESP Roadside Assistance for the duration of your selected ESP coverage
- Provides rental vehicle reimbursement up to $35/day for up to 10 days if your vehicle is inoperable and must be kept overnight for a repair covered by the Basic Coverage under the New Vehicle Limited
- Warranty or your Ford ESP
- If you sell your vehicle, the remaining ESP coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle (ESP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle, except where prohibited by law)
Now that's real peace of mind for the road ahead!